Sunday, May 6, 2012

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week (Part 2): @JenevaTweets and her MANY DIFFERENT LOOKS..










She is on her chameleon ish outchea I tell ya. She switches up her look OFTEN. All of these pictures are of her. I see you on your model shit Jeneva. Go on ahead and kill out here...


Black & German


UPDATE: As I am known to do, I have UPDATED the pictures here.. NOT SAFE FOR WORK PICTURES.. Keep scrolling down..


Stats:
Height- 5'8"
36D-27-40
Eyes: Green
Shoe: 9
Dress: 8
Hair:  Brown



Probably my favorite picture of her...Out of all the pics I have seen..


 

She has a dope site...Go peep it...http://www.justjeneva.com






























































































The not safe for work part.. Courtesy of GGURLS.com...