Friday, May 11, 2012

(Pictures) Fun Friday X With one of the original Ware's Faves X @yaris_sanchez











We are talking back when she had maybe 200 followers and the blog had maybe... 20...lmao @ how far back.. I chopped it up with her on the main blog INFORMALLY and it looks like she might 'step away' from 'it all'. I will say it just like I said it to her then....

I can't blame her. Sucker ass niggas taking shots..(I see how some of you arrive at the blog looking for her name. Wanting to know her 'personal business' @ Baby Daddy names and shit...)

 Sucker ass bitches taking shots. (I see the 'lipo' tweets and the 'Yaris before and after' blog searches on Google...Which she already ADDRESSED on her TL before..) Regular folks wanting to scrutinize her every move. Shit doesn't sound fun to me. If she walked away today, I'd understand. Do what works for you gal..


Anyhow...Lets enjoy these flicks while she IS STILL HERE SHALL WE? Good...