Monday, April 16, 2012

(Video/Words) By now I trust you have ALL seen the Tupac Hologram at Coachella.....








If you haven't...here you go. I guess my question is this though for some of you...







Why do you care so much (in a negative way) about the fact that Snoop and Dre did it? I mean, are we waiting for Suge to do it? (I hope not..) I don't agree with looking at it in that fashion so I am ASKING some of you why? I mean, the man is being honored so can't we leave it at that? This is the problem with some of you, you just can't 'let go'. Thus you think it is acceptable for others to 'hold onto grudges'. I mean imagine if Dre and Snoop NEVER acknowledged Pac? Then it would be 'Damm, they just forgot about homie..." or (for some of you anyway) " He is the reason I even fooled with them anyway...they need to honor him..."  They can't win either way it seems with a whole lot of you.


Some of you act like you DON'T REMEMBER HOW PAC's situation evolved into him even COMING TO WORK WITH HIM and the mystery surrounding his death. If you are still gonna be 'upset' by some shit, be upset by the fact no one has STILL been charged with his death. Not that he is being honored...