Thursday, September 1, 2011

(Video) @MeekMill ft.@RickyRozay X I'mma Boss (@Jahlilbeats produced) shot by @SuperBoom......says he is going to TRY & delay the remix for T.I....



















Courtesy of Vibe @ Tip info


Now I don't know if some of you know how big this is. I know the HARDCORE Meek (and hip hop) fans may know but the casual fan may not. T.I. and Meek go back a bit...you know what? Footage at the bottom. You will see why and how this has all come FULL CIRCLE for all parties involved.*


Now back to this video. I'm sure you saw the trailers. Benny Boom did an great job shooting this joint. Meek is dirt bike aficionado and it was good to see him rep that in the video. Ditto with them taking it 'to the people' @ the setting. I tried to tell folks that Meek has his 'own lane' and not worry about Ross messing with it. This should be proof enough.






As 9th Wonder said last night on his Ustream, you better get up on this Ross/Meek and let that 'subject matter' issue that you may have go. Good music is good music and this young cat makes it. Period. End of story.



As for the history between Tip and Meek...

In 2008, rumors sprung up that T.I. had signed Meek to his label Grand Hustle, but the cosign never amounted to an ink stain. Although it's unclear as to why the deal never materialized, Meek says he still salutes the Atlanta giant. 
"I talked to Tip even when I was with Maybach, he already know my mind frame because me and Tip ended up becoming good friends later on down the line just hanging out with each other," he explains.
"We were going through the same type of stuff,  had the same type of cases and it’s like, we just ended up talking and building all the time, we didn’t even end up rapping like that together."
As far as what's going on with his own four-man squad, Mister Mill says to expect a follow-up to Self Made, Vol. 1 before the new year. "We’re just going in [with Vol. 2] how we did the last one, easy man. It ain’t nothing to me.”





 *I will keep it funky. I was NOT happy that Rick and T.I. had an 'issue' a LONG TIME AGO or that the diss over the "Beautiful" (Snoop Dogg/Pharrell) beat was made. I WAS happy when they finally put it aside. Good to see grown men do grown men things. @ resolving WHATEVER was the issue.

So for ME personally, I feel like this is a huge deal. Not that Rick and T.I. CLEARLY HAVEN'T WORKED TOGETHER. 9 piece, Maybach Music III, etc, etc. It is the fact that it will the common denominator is Meek in this particular situation.