Saturday, September 24, 2011

(Album Cover) Drake...I figured that part of that info would change...

Change = From this post.... http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/09/tracklisting-take-caredrakkardnoir.html


I put cover art in that post but as I said in the post it would probably be subject to change (along with the tracklisting) Looks like the cover art did...



Lets see if this stays the same. @ track listing..

Tracklist

1. Frolicking (Intro)

2. Jimmy Back feat. Meek Millz & Rick Ross

3. I Wanna Save You….(From You) feat. Trey Songz

4. My Eyebrows Say Yes, My Heart Says No feat. Swizz Beatz & Bruno Mars

5. Bar Mitzvah Money feat. Asher Roth

6. Peacock Feathers feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Lady Gaga

7. If I Were A Man feat. Nicki Minaj & Solange

8. Aub’s Interlude

9. Mr Fancy Pants feat. T-Pain

10. Heart Throbbing feat. Lil Wayne

11. Fuckin U Til I Cry feat. Justin Bieber

12. Signed, Sealed….Heartbroken feat. Trey Songz

13. Gallop To Me feat. Chris Brown & Rihanna

14. Let Me Fluff feat. The Eurythmics & DJ Khaled

15. Young Angel’s Outro



I see some of you can't take a joke.........@ tracklisting..