Thursday, September 29, 2011

(Automobiles) So...@Audi is using Twitter to promote the R8...Tweet #WantAnR8

explain to them why you want, need, have to have, etc, etc an R8 and you might end up like Joanne McCoy. You can watch the video but CLICK THE LINK. She explains the story in detail. @ skepticism. Not that it will ease your apprehension or anything but what could it hurt.





Oh and just IN CASE AUDI IS READING THIS....Here is MY BID...I mean, why not?



I want an Audi R8 because my first car was an Audi. Matter of fact I had two. I had my own 5000s (83) and the GT. Before that, I drove a 5000s Turbo that belonged to my parents. I put WAY TOO MUCH MONEY in all of my Audis but I loved driving them. The stability that SOME CAR MAKERS HAVE JUST NOW FIGURED OUT HOW TO PROVIDE AT HIGH SPEEDS was present in every Audi I drove. No drama at speed. Smooth ride. Heated seats. Sunroofs. Memory seats. Fun cars to drive. I would like to experience the ADVANCEMENTS that you guys have made now. I enjoyed driving those cars and would love the opportunity to have one in my possession again.

Sincerely,

A lifelong Audi fan...