Saturday, September 24, 2011

@Tip produced by @BigKrit on Monday? Uh oh..In the studio w/@Pharrell

T.I. Set To Drop New Song Monday With Big K.R.I.T. » RapFix




Hearing that bought a smile to my face. I personally can't wait. Him and Krit? Word.

Oh and I am sure we all remember Pharrell proclaiming T.I. the "Jay-Z of the South" and truthfully, my favorite Tip songs are the ones that him and Pharrell craft. Looking forward to that magic too.

Now I a lot of you are down on him because of the prison stint. I understand. I am strictly talking this dude's music at this point. I mean HE DID THE TIME not us so I'm sure he knows what is what. No need for the lectures and shit. I just want him to come back and take the spot that belongs to him. Whether he takes the approach he did before he went to prison or he takes it back to the "I'm Serious"/Urban Legend", I will be listening. I actually hope he melds them both. Both sides will work. Both sides NEED TO BE HEARD so he can get the attention he needs (sell those records) but still give some other folks what they want.