Monday, September 26, 2011

(Music) @SwiffD (He has two tracks on Phonte's #CharityStartsATHome) appreciation post...

Peep the post on Tay's new album to see which tracks he produced and what I thought of them. (I mean he is featured so you know I must have thought he was dope.) 

Now I know MOST OF MY MUSIC FRIENDS know his work but the average person may not. So here is a small musical introduction to some of his work. My favorite (which I will list here too) is 'Rollin just MIGHT be playing on the blog's music player as you read

Check his site out here...

By the way, Pac Div isn't 'new' but I know that I've played old Pac Div in front of folks and they didn't know who they were so I felt the post was in order. Just spreading the word. Nothing more....nothing less.. Enjoy.



















These aren't the only ones he has produced but just so you 'get the idea' that the man is TALENTED and you have probably heard his work and didn't even know it. Diverse producer.