Friday, January 6, 2012

(Words) How not to be the BOYFRIEND/MAN/WHATEVER of the girl who posts (naked) pictures on the Internet..


Look at his second tweet and then READ HIS BIO then you will know why I 'm writing this...This is a memo to all you 'boyfriends, SOs or whatever of some of the women who love to post naked pics on the Net...


So you have girl. Or a client. Or whatever 'pimping' you think you are out here doing and she claims your ass funky ass. The thing is, she TAKES PICTURES AND CAMS OR WHATEVER SHE DOES AND THAT IS HOW YA'LL MIGHT MAKE YA'LL MONEY ONE DAY. Or at least she probably has some aspirations of making money in that way by the way she tweets to Playboy, enters contests and the like...

COOL. I am in no position to be out here knocking her OR YOU. That's great. That's YOUR BUSINESS.. Now I know some who would. Lets face it..a lot of people would. They get all in your shit for even CLAIMING HER. Try to shame her and all of that and basically clown you for ANY ATTEMPT OF FLAPPING YOUR CAPE FOR HER. Mind you, they would be the same folks gawking over her but you would still get clowned. I'm not here for that..


Now I don't know if homie thought he was 'funny' with the little 'joke' he made about the 'followers' of the account/amount of tweets but lets just pretend that he was shall we?




Lets see.. if your girl has only made 342 tweets TOTAL BUTT NAKED DAMM NEAR, but has 5k plus followers, how do you think that happened? I mean, she clearly (or maybe it is you being her 'cause I know how some of you lame niggas do...She might not even know she is on the Net..) knows how to use the proper hashtags (FreakFriday,TittyTues, etc,etc) BUT her followers also come from...wait for it...blog posts like the one I made on her.. I mean you have 141 followers so WE KNOW IT ISN'T YOUR ACCOUNT THAT GOT HER THOSE FOLLOWERS now don't we? Again, I will stay away from the OBVIOUS DISSES as I actually think THOSE ARE PRETTY LAME but I will say that we KNOW WHY FOLKS ARE FOLLOWING HER AND YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH IT. 


Maybe you don't know how the Internet works. The blog posts go DIRECTLY TO TWITTER. I've made well over 7k posts. I've RT'd them at various times of day as some folks who follow it (or my main account) have WELL OVER 2K FOLKS THEY FOLLOW THEMSELVES. They may miss it the first time. Hence, it gets RT'd. Then they RT to the 10k or so followers that they have and then some of THEM COME AND VISIT THE SITE. Then there is is this little thing called a SEARCH ENGINE that folks type in the names of subjects, sluts*, or whatever they are looking for and they end up....yep...you guessed it...HERE. Go Google your bitch's name right now. I'm on the first page. 4th one down homie.. @ me. So now, when ever her name is mentioned, my blog is too. The tweet? That shows up on the engine search TOO. 

See how that works? You taking notes. Matter of fact, I'm mad at you. Not because of the diss but because your funky ass didnt' RT THE LINK. Make another corny joke and RT the link next time. Please. I take all donations. (Click the ads too while you are here). Maybe one of your 141 folks might like what they see here and come through too. I won't diss them for being associated with you. 





So basically, to answer your VERY STUPID QUESTION, 'Who I'm talking to..." is the ENTIRE INTERNET. Well over 10k a day on just SECOND PAGE CLICKS alone. Your girl RIGHT NOW has over 6k FIRST TIME views. Right now. She only has 5888 followers and those hits are from my 'regulars' who DON'T HAVE A TWITTER but follow the blog via RSS feed, Facebook, word of mouth, etc, etc.. I can see where they are coming from and they are labeled. @ how I know. 




The real question is, Who the fuck are YOU TALKING TO? That's the real question.... I have BIG AUDIENCE compared to you. So let me ask you that same question... **




And now I'm talking to them about you. Hope I make you famous or get you some followers. I'll lend you some of the blog's 492..Or perhaps my main accounts 1k plus. I follow some assholes. They may ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. For real. So you should get some followers after this. Make sure you bow down though and thank me after you get 'em.. 


Sucker ass nigga.... 




So fellas, DON'T BE THIS DUDE. If your girl is worth looking at, wants to be looked at, etc, etc, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Be happy someone likes looking at your girl, lay back and take the praise and don't be an insecure prick. She is YOUR GIRL. It should go without saying you don't 'want anyone touching her' or that you have her back. That is young boy shit @ the idle threats. Only show up with the cape when it is cape worthy. Not over petty shit. Let her make her money. Don't ruin her brand. You CHOSE HER AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS ABOUT so don't let your insecurities fuck up her money. I mean, sites like mine are gonna be around and they are the backbone of your girl (whether she sings, takes her clothes off or whatever) success. Can't handle that? You need not be her man then. You look crazy out here making preemptive tweets. No matter HOW MANY FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE. I wouldn't care if you had 10k followers. You will ruin the fantasy for THOUSANDS of dudes trying to get her by popping your head up in their mentions with THE BULLSHIT. That. Messes. Up. The. Money. All the eye candy, good looking singers and folks who are known, ALL HAVE SOME SORT OF SIGNIFICANT OTHER and the ones who 'play their position' are the ones that have a good relationship. Play your position or quit the job. 




* Your word not mine..since you love 'em so much...Take it how you wanna @ you thinking I'm calling your girl one..Not my issue dog. Sweetie, since I sent this to you, you might wanna holler your boy if he loves sluts 'cause..well...he basically is calling you ONE. But hey, maybe that's how ya'll get down. I'll mind my business...As ya'll were.. 




**Shit pays too man. Thank you. @ audience. 'Preciate ya'll...