Sunday, January 22, 2012

(Words) Screenshots and the definition/usage of the term 'thirst'...









































Pretty sure you have seen these if you are on the Internet. For some of you, this is ABSOLUTELY a foreign concept for you until you got an iPhone and thus you think this is a 'new' thing. I believe there is a site dedicated to it at this point but don't quote me.  It isn't new though trust me. If you have been around on the Internet and been in ANY TYPE OF FORUM, the 'screenshot' has been been providing fodder for outing folks since it was invented. I've seen it spark off all types of shit. Folks addresses. Phone numbers. Nudes while camming. You name it. Again, I know some of you have your 'heroes' that will tell you they 'invented' it. No. Trust me. They didn't. Just want to be clear of that.

So I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you do not underestimate who you are talking to when it comes to 'speaking on the Internet'. Folks aren't SHIT OUT HERE in these Internet streets. Folks take it REALLY FAR for that "LOL" or to prove a point.

As you can SEE, IT ISN'T JUST AN 'IPHONE' THING. That is a Android in the first shot but like I said it isn't just a 'phone' thing either.. It is VERY easy to do from a computer/laptop. This was done by YOURS TRULY in response to some mud flung my way. Naw...I don't fuck around. Sorry in advance.


Exhibit A...
 http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/01/words-how-not-to-be-boyfriendmanwhateve.html



You thought I was going to tell you not to screen shot, DIDN'T YOU? Admit it... Nope. I did it. I can't tell you not to. I can tell you to do it responsibly but that's really about it. Understand that you aren't the only one who can do it is all and DEFINITELY don't think you and your lil 'crew' have the 'patent' on it. You don't. My crew doesn't either but I can DEFINITELY tell you we know HOW TO GET IT DONE. Trust me. So no....just a 'be careful out here' for some of you (fellas especially but everyone..). Folks will 'screen shot you in the name of slander and think nothing of it. What I want to talk about is this...


...the 'definition of thirst..' according to you folks out here.

Make no mistake about it. The top screen caps are DEFINITIVE examples of what I would consider 'thirst'.(If I HAVE to use that word) 

The problem for me with ya'lls use of the word is that I've seen it thrown around in SO MANY CONTEXTS that at this point the definition is about as clear as mud. ANY INTEREST in a person is seen as thirst and once again, in the most niggerish of ways, you guys have managed to malign a perfectly good saying. It HAS A PLACE!  Again, the examples up top the EXTREME and I would agree that they ARE thirst but some of the other stuff you guys are out here calling thirst? No. Here's an example:

"She looks good and she seems like a cool chick..."


THAT IS NOT THIRST FOLKS. Another one....

"I think he is a great Dad and a good looking dude..... " 

Not thirst. But yet you dusty ass negroes START APPLYING THE WORD Just 'cause you LIKE THE PERSON the compliments are directed to DOESN'T MAKE THE PERSON GIVING THEM THIRSTY. Ya'll have to stop calling every thing (or the amount of 'comments') thirst. Get a set of nuts/ovaries and go on ahead and holler at your 'secret' boo and stop getting mad at those who are passing compliments to 'em. I won't use the 'h' word as I don't like to throw that overused shit around either but you sound type bitter out here getting 'excited' to point out a person's 'thirst'.

Not everybody is an introverted 'lil kid' inside fam. Some folks EXPRESS their feelings without fear. Get over your insecurities and let folks live out here. 'Cause that is where all this shit is coming from. I know it. Your own little fears and whatnot. I'm seeing a lot of you 'like minded' mental midgets getting together and 'chuckling it up' about your little insecurities out here and trying to make 'normal' folks feel bad about expressing themselves with your little 'slander'. smh. Confused motherfuckers. Cut that shit out you mental midget, stop writing on your blog/Facebook status updating/Tweeting/whispering to your lil 'e-friends' about 'him/her' and grow a pair...





"....But..but..I'm 'out the game' Mr. Blogger..." - You having someone.... 

GOOD! Even more of a reason for you to have a cup of this then...




I mean you can talk I suppose but you DO KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT? Someone who isn't 'happy being outta the game.." That's what.


Again folks, I'm not saying there is 'no thirst out here'. OH NO. There is THIRST ABOUND. I don't set that case of Powerade out on my TL for nothing. What I am saying is lets use a little discretion with the word and stop running that shit in the ground man. That's all. Ease up and stop getting ya'lls panties in a bunch because you didn't 'discover' the person who is getting the attention first/they are your little crush or whatever. Especially you dudes. Stop being catty outchea. For real. You niggas are out here being corny...*



*I have to say this RIGHT NOW. All of you IDIOTS out here thinking you 'invented the wheel' in regards to 'expressing yourself on the Internet via blog form' can KISS MY ENTIRE ASS. All of it. Every last crack. FUCK OUTTA HERE like you invented 'speaking your mind'. Nigga, I was 'speaking my mind' when you were a masturbation session away from being wasted sperm outchea... Fuck on Champ. (Drops the mic..)