Wednesday, January 11, 2012

(Pictures) Seems like just yesterday @LeolaBell was on Twitter under the radar...

 





Not anymore.. (Looks at her follower count.The amount of people she is following now is about where she was at at the beginning of last year.. @ followers. She is at 19k now. You tell me if she 'came up'...) Good to see her doing well. She is a model of the results of the effortless Internet grind. She STAYED at it. I mean she was already a Playboy Bunny but lets be honest, THERE ARE A LOT OF THOSE so they didn't 'have to put her on. She made sure they did by doing her part. Retweeting the lil people (like this blog and more). Staying humble. Talking to her fans and all of that stuff. That's how it is done. Those (along with the fact that she is FAR FROM UGLY) are the reasons I chose her as the Twitter 2 X of the Week here IN APRIL OF 2010.... (Again, Hugh already knew about her so I am not taking ANY credit for the Playboy thing..Don't want that misconstrued. Check that post. There's a pic of her WITH HUGH in it. @ the first link..I think she may have even recently retweeted it in her TL...)


Again, I don't wait for some other place to tell me someone looks good. I like to think I have good taste. Seems ya'll agree too. @ the post counts for these posts...

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/04/twitter-2-x-chromosome-of-week.html



http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/04/leolabellwith-glassesand-lil-else.html


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/05/very-late-start-to-fun-friday-due-to.html


She is now Playboy Playmate Miss February 2012.....