Wednesday, January 11, 2012

(Pictures) @Bria_Murphy X Maxim magazine..







You can take liberties with the last name. That is his and Nicole's daughter. (Waits for all the judgmental comments like ya'll aren't out here 'shaming* your parents' every day with the nonsense you put out in the World. Let the girl live...)






*I don't think she is shaming him. I don't having anything to 'project' onto their father/daughter relationship unlike the vast majority of you I see out here tweeting/facebooking. She is an adult and she can do as she pleases. I am not speaking as a person from the 'outside' looking into the situation either. I live in reality. Not 'I don't have to face things' FantasyLand like some of you do. @ Fatherhood/having a daughter...Besides, her MOTHER WAS A MODEL. That is something I am SURE Eddie thought long and hard about. The fact that if he had children, they just might have the God bless looks to be like their Momma. (shrugs)