Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week- Tabori aka @MissBoraBora Hawkins


(You know we LOVE THE HOMEGROWN pictures here so this post wouldn't mean anything if we didn't have at least ONE FLICK OF HER OUT AND ABOUT. Just chilling.)





Now NORMALLY, I do this on Fridays but due to technical difficulties I could not. So bare with me.




It is my pleasure to bring you Miss Bora Bora who happens to hail from a small town in North Carolina that is 'Home Base' for yours truly*. This post is one that I feel kills two birds with one stone. She is a 'model' but she is also from a place that I KNOW PERSONALLY doesn't afford the kind of shine one could get from a bigger city. So I feel like I am still in 'true spirit' of the series in that I am shining the light on someone you may not know about and she hasn't been 'covered to death' by any major magazines (I hope that changes for her too. I hope she gets to do all the things she aspires to do..)


(Small glimpse of the town she is from. The street my Grandmother's house is on. The view right in front of it) *

Tabori is a promotional model with Dyme Diva’s-Models out of Spartanburg, South Carolina and is currently working with Phil Gary Horton out of Orlando, Florida to help him introduce PTHEDUDECLOTHING.




You might catch her at your local car show modeling, your local party anywhere in the South (Hopefully she will be coming up North and out West soon.), music videos (Mr. 85 Montgomery)  and magazines like ENVY magazine. Tabori is even slated to play in a horror flick called “Seneca’s Undead”  under P.B. Brooks film umbrella.  I honestly think that you may see her in some bigger projects soon. She just needs that 'break' to really get her going. Hopefully I can help her along with a feature like this one. Enough with the talking though...Here are some flicks of her....










If you are interested in booking this model, get her management:
thecarolinapromoter@gmail.com


















*Again, that is the view from in front of my Grandmother's house down her street in said 'small town'. Some of you from there/who have visited there may recognize it. It is located in the 'West End' of said town. Just a personal touch I thought I would add to the post to make sure you knew 'things are real' @ 'home base talk'. That is a PERSONAL picture of mine. Not grabbed off the Net. That is a street I played on thousands of times easily. Just thought I would give some of you who I know from 'Up North' a TRUE glimpse of what life is like down there. Not the 'tourist' side or the bigger cities. Just a bit of small town flavor. Oh and there are some 'Easter Eggs' in this post. See if you can find them....