Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amy Winehouse Died From Alcohol Withdrawal, Family Says « Hip-Hop Wired

Amy Winehouse Died From Alcohol Withdrawal, Family Says « Hip-Hop Wired

Welp..there goes the 'We all knew it would end THIS WAY' shit folks thought was so important to SAY. Now I am not saying that the 'thought' is an issue. It is a natural one. It is the wanton methods that folks when in with out THE FACTS that is provoking this. I say it with that in mind. It has become less important to 'wait to see' and more important to be 'cruel and right' for the sake of the LOL or arrogance for most of you. Maybe it is because folks have done you that way. I don't know. I just can't really do it to the extent that you folks do.


The FINAL results aren't out but the fact that she was in rehab has been revealed is important. At least to me. I wouldn't say too much on the subject anyway but if I did, I would like to be more informed than apparently some of you were.