Friday, February 17, 2012

(Pictures/Video) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week Part 1: @AngelaRosado X


I usually lead with a candid picture but this one was so good I had to use it first. I may switch it though.




























She wanted folks to pick their favorite body part on her..




















Stats
Age: 22
Height: 5’8″
Weight: 125
Chest: 34 B
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive
Dress: 2-4
Shoes: 9
Ethnicity: Hispanic (Puerto Rican)
Languages: English and Spanish (Per her website...)








The YouTubes are all on her channel so check her out there as well....







You've seen her before... Especially you ladies out here... (Yes, I have female fans of this series.. Trust me. They weigh in in the DMs..)




















































Maxim shoot...


















































 

Modeling for Akoo..