Monday, February 27, 2012

(Document) Mac Miller's 'rider'... Hopefully this isn't causing THAT MUCH OF A STIR..

Now before I post it, I don't think it is a 'outlandish'. Clearly, folks have NO CLUE OF WHAT OTHERS ARE ASKING FOR OUT HERE. Or rather, have been asking for backstage FOR DECADES.. It is as if some of you..wait..I have to remember just how young/ some of you are who read 'blog/report' on these things. You truly have no clue. Clearly the rider isn't JUST FOR HIM. It is for him and the REST OF HIS PEOPLE. He is on the road. Far from home. To replace the lack of familiarity in SOME some form SHOULD BE EXPECTED. Now I'm saying he isn't 'indulging' in the alcohol..I won't take it that far BUT he is gonna get that 'taken care of' one way or the other. So I don't see that as a big deal honestly. Not gonna nitpick over the food and beverage choices either. He likes what he likes.. So what...

I also have to ask you this...

If someone asked you what you wanted that would make you feel more comfortable, you mean to tell me you wouldn't, at 20 years old, SEE AND STRETCH THE LIMITS JUST A BIT?*

Oh...... I didn't think so...lol  









































*AND HIS SHIT IS TAME. HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR MUCH.. For real.