Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This makes it sound like Mike Vick wasn't 'ALLOWED' to go to Cincy or Buffalo...@ this upcoming GQ article......

Michael Vick on not originally wanting to come to Philly:
"I think I can say this now, because it's not going to hurt anybody's feelings, and it's the truth... I didn't want to come to Philadelphia. Being the third-team quarterback is nothing to smile about. Cincinnati and Buffalo were better options."
Those two teams wanted him and would've allowed him to start, but after meeting with commissioner Roger Goodell and other reps from the NFL, Vick was convinced-and granted league approval-to sign with Philly. "And I commend and thank them, because they put me in the right situation."

Should be a good read tomorrow...


Oh and we aren't surprised are we? -_- @ GODdell




Source