Saturday, August 27, 2011

MTV asked Drake about the 'I'm Good' Lil Wayne diss.....video/commentary


Get More: Music News


I'm sure you saw it by now. I guess my only question is...."What did ya'll expect him to say?"


I guess I should preface that question with this....


I know Drake has NO WIN with some of you. Those of you that feel that way would cut your nose off to spite your face rather than agree that whatever he said was the 'right thing'. lol I know that. So I'm probably not talking to you so much. Ditto for all of those that can't see ANY WRONG in what he does..(See what I did there?)

Now for the rest of us rational folks who aren't on his dick negatively or positively....answer the question.*



*That means while you may have a hang up about the dude in one capacity, every 4th tweet, Facebook status, or regular convo around hip hop doesn't revolve around him (Drake). In case you were unclear. I have folks relating things that have NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM for the LOL out here.