Friday, December 23, 2011

(Video) Man (young man) stabbed to death over Foamposites (sneaker)

-_- I don't want to place blame at the feet of the young man purchasing the sneaker either. He should be able to buy them and not die over them. I place that solely on the person who did the killing. Sorry. They are sneakers. That's it. Most of the time, especially when you are THAT YOUNG, your shoes are one of the few possessions that you own of any REAL VALUE if that is what you decide to spend the little bit of cash you have. So I don't look at it as being flashy per say. I do UNDERSTAND that folks WILL kill you over stuff like though. I am not naive. It was something that happened when I was younger actually. I thought we had kinda moved 'past it'. One killing a trend does not make but one killing is still ONE TOO MANY over something so trivial as a pair of sneakers.





UPDATE: Allegedly...this is...alleged..  @ his death. Still, it doesn't matter in one sense...I have another video to show it is 'real'..