Tuesday, December 27, 2011

(Pictures) @Yaris_Sanchez...I guess ya'll wanna know about her 'before and after' pics. @ the blogs 'search results"


 



Ya'll out here acting like she never said she didn't have it. lol Oh well..

I even had a nigga come at ME about something I said on my Twitter that had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM over her. (Him and her were going back and forth about some shit...) Yeah...whatever she has done has ya'll ALL IN YOUR FEELINGS. Why I don't know. What she eats doesn't make you shit. Alas, here you are..Looking around for those pics in posts like this one or this one... You could have just looked in her Twitpics for all of that..lol


I am NOT going to mark them though. Since some of you 'knew' she did it and just wanted to 'out her' about it. Since you know so damm much, YOU FIGURE out which ones are which...lol