Sunday, August 14, 2011

This edition of 'Tell somone who gives a fuck.."

The face I make more often than not when someone tells me they don't 'respect' another person over some silly shit. Hell, even over some 'serious shit'. "Cause at the end of the day, your respect isn't doing anything for that person and 9.9999 times outta 10, whatever they are doing that you don't respect will NEVER AFFECT YOU. So in the end, it is all lip service and bullshit. So you don't respect 'em. Big fucking deal....Tell someone who cares.....I mean what are you folks out here accomplishing saying that shit? Maybe you folks are out here 'misunderstanding' what was meant when we were told about respect.



'Cause I don't....and if you say it about me and you are in that 99.9999999999999% of folks who don't do anything for me that I don't compensate you justly for, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU ARE OVER THERE TALKING ABOUT. So no, I don't give a fuck about what happens to you in the grand scheme of things and you aren't about to 'guilt trip' me into feeling any different over some 'backwards codes' and all that other shit. Miss me with them Jedi Mind tricks fam......