Tuesday, August 2, 2011

@realjenyromero.....Might sound crazy but I think I may like her 'regular' pics...

..better than her magazine joints. May I said....

(Make your money Jeny...Don't mind me...I think the magazine pictures are very dope.)

New hair color? I can dig it......*











Now don't get me wrong..I do like her magazine pictures....

Throwback pictures...







*In case you are wonder/saying "Nigga, WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HER LIKE SHE READS THIS SHIT?" let me just say this..

She does read 'em. Has responded several times. Click the label if you don't know. You might even see a screen cap or two of her responding.." So I know she reads 'em. May not respond to all but she DEFINITELY reads what is posted about her.....Matter of fact..

She responded to this post..via Twitter...


Yeah...I ain't shit for that... But neither are you for doubting me so we are even right?