Thursday, August 18, 2011

A lil update on @Macmiller...."Frick Park Market"...videoand speaks on his new album Blue Slide Park..release date and such..






Get More: Music News



He is still going to set a date for the album since he isn't on a 'major'. I can dig that. It seems that someone (coughs...9th Wonder....maybe..) spoke to him about signing with a major. Or maybe he just PAYS ATTENTION. I can respect that he isn't in a hurry to sign. He is doing things his way. Love or hate his music, you have to respect that.

As you know Donald Trump gave him a shoutout earlier via a video....(Hate it or love it, it is still dope to get a compliment from Trump. Whether you agree with his 'assessment' on the Em thing or not..I don't like his politics either so...I can still recognize it is a good look.)




As you also know if you follow the blog, my boy @TheRealSap has worked with him in the past (He produced "Donald Trump" and is scheduled to be on Blue Slide Park (Mac's New Album)