Sunday, August 14, 2011

Knock 'em dead (in audible name)...Karaokee gone wrong...Caucasian



I guess in the wake of Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, folks are all of the sudden 'sensitive' towards the subject. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing though. See, we LOVE TO GET UPSET ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS BUT ARE REALLY HESITANT TO CALL EACH OTHER ON THE THINGS THAT WE DO TO CONTRIBUTE TO THINGS..I digress though. Yuck it up at the video. Ignore the fact that we kinda opened the door to this one....As you always do. Again, I don't mind that folks care. Please DO CARE. But if you are one of those people that HATES STUFF LIKE THIS BUT THINKS IT IS OKAY FOR THE KID IN PHILLY TO BE PULLING OUT THE AK AND SHOOT AT BUSES then....Yeah nigga....Miss me with that shit...

If you are gonna do the 'Do Better Thing', be consistent is all I am saying...