Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Go get "The Sender"- @medianjl new album..A joint #FEMusic (@FEOfficial) and #JAMLA (@9thWondermusic) venture...





01. Take A Chance feat. Phonte
Produced by Kev Brown

02. Bright Individual
Produced by Khrysis
Additional vocals by Jeanne Jolly
Cuts by DJ Flash


03. Open My Thoughts
Produced by 9th Wonder

04. Turn Ya On feat. Phonte and Big Remo
Produced by S1

05. Crazy Visions
Produced by Khrysis

06. Okie Dokers feat. Khrysis
Produced by Khrysis

07. Fresh Breath feat. Sundown of Actual Proof and King Mez
Produced by 9th Wonder

08. Sizzlin feat. Rapsody
Produced by Fatin "10" Horton
Cuts by DJ Flash


09. Right On feat. Halo
Produced by 9th Wonder

10. Hi Five
Produced by Amp

11. Special feat. Phonte, YahZarah, and Bahamadia
Produced by Astronote

12. Kiss the Sky feat. Sy Smith
Produced by 9th Wonder
Keys by Zo!


13. The Sender
Produced by 9th Wonder

Now normally you see a 'site' tell you to go get a album that may have been 'given to review'. Where they may know the artists (or the folks involved) and been told to 'give it the good word if the like it...' (Translation: Like the album...or say you do anyone for you peoples...Don't act shocked. You know that is what half of you think anyway...) 

I tend to stay clear of that. I listened to the album four times last night before I went to bed and completed the order process all the way up to the final step. Then I pushed send when I woke up this morning. Then I made this post.....


So I am not telling you to go get a product 'cause it is 'Tay and 9th behind it. I am telling you to go get it 'cause it is actually good....Give it a listen.










Go get the album:

FEMusic

 iTunes

and on Amazon